Europa Nostra: European Heritage Awards 2024 – Call for Entries will close in 4 days!
The prestigious European Heritage Awards, also known as the Europa Nostra Awards, are inviting entries for the year 2024. These awards recognize outstanding efforts in the preservation and promotion of Europe’s cultural heritage. If you or your organization have been involved in projects related to heritage, research, education, citizens’ engagement, or have championed heritage causes, this is your opportunity to be acknowledged and celebrated.
Brussels, 10 October 2023
Call for Entries Details
The Call for Entries is now open for the European Heritage Awards 2024. To get all the detailed information about this year’s edition and the entry process, please download and carefully read the Call for Entries document. The deadline for submitting your entry is Friday, October 13, at 23:59 CET.
To submit your entry, please visit http://www.european-heritage.awardsplatform.com. Creating an account on this platform will allow you to access a handy overview of questions for each category of entry.
Categories for Entry
- Conservation & Adaptive Reuse: This category celebrates outstanding projects that focus on the conservation, regeneration, and adaptation of cultural heritage, including cultural landscapes. The key criteria are that projects must have been completed within the past three years, adhere to current heritage conservation principles, and be accessible to the public.
- Research: Innovative research projects that lead to tangible effects for the safeguard and enhancement of cultural heritage or improve access, enjoyment, and understanding of heritage assets by communities. The project must have been completed within the past three years and should entail various research-related activities.
- Education, Training & Skills: This category highlights projects or initiatives related to cultural heritage that aim to foster knowledge transfer, capacity-building, and skill enhancement. The project must have been completed within the past three years or be at an advanced stage to lead to tangible results.
- Citizens Engagement & Awareness-Raising: Projects that promote social cohesion, inclusion, multicultural dialogue, and understanding, while stimulating citizens’ engagement and civic responsibility. These projects must have been completed within the past three years or be at an advanced stage to generate tangible results.
- Heritage Champions: Recognizing influential and inspiring individuals or organizations demonstrating an exceptional level of dedication, impact, and civic engagement for the safeguard and enhancement of cultural heritage. Nominees in this category must be nominated by another individual or organization.
Important Submission Information
All applications must be submitted through the online application system available at european-heritage.awardsplatform.com. It’s crucial to review the Call for Entries document and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ section) on the website before submitting your application.
Please note that all applications must be submitted in English via the dedicated platform. You can also find a list of questions for reference within the online application system.
For any inquiries or doubts, consult the FAQ section of the website. If your question remains unanswered, you can reach out to email@example.com.
Don’t miss this chance to showcase your contributions to preserving and celebrating Europe’s rich cultural heritage. Apply for the European Heritage Awards 2024 and be part of this esteemed recognition of heritage excellence.
More info on www.eEuropa.org
© Copyright eEuropa Belgium 2020-2023
Source: © European Union, 1995-2023